Monday, March 22, 2010

8 months in Chile


Hello friends!

Sadly enough, the excitement of Ben's wedding is over. I am so proud of him, and I would give anything to relive the weekend. As expected, I cannot hide my post-vacation blues. My mom has decided that it feels like the day after Christmas. What now?

Today I am doing my best to turn my attention to the next big thing in my life: Chile!

This is an attempt to share my experiences in the Chilean Patagonia with everyone. Given my history with blogging and writing in journals, we can all reasonably expect an update once every 4 months. I have always snickered at friends writing in journals saying, "let me know when you are finished writing in your diary. In the meantime, I'll be out making more memories!" Unfortunately, I have a terrible memory, and those journal-friends can now remember their experiences with ease while I struggle to put the pieces back together.

So, please encourage me to write!

Much love,
Marie

2 Comments:

At March 22, 2010 at 2:07 PM , Blogger Jodi Messer said...

I will make u a deal. If you blog, I will blog. Promise. I can't not know what's going on in your life!

 
At March 23, 2010 at 10:09 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

AAHHH! I'm so excited for you! And you have to update your blog and take a ton of pictures.

P.S. I love the blog's profile picture!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home